Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Apparently.....

So I shot one of my good friends a cd of my newest music yesterday, and as usual I always follow up and see what she thought of it. So, she says what you were sayin was ill and so was your flow and stuff, but u had no voice and it sounded like u were readin....Well ima tell u, it wasnt really a spoken word disk but i decided 2 incorporate some of my poetry into it. I'm not a huge fan of all the spoken word artists bcuz I'm more on some Shakespearian type shit. On my Edgar Allen Floe type shit lol....But neways..it fucked me up cuz she str8 bashed my shit REALLY bad 4 like an hour, but i pass out my shit 2 ppl at skoo, and they was flockin on my nuts. I mean I'm not lookin 4 yes-men, but I guess i got my first real taste of the fact that not everyone is gonna like yo shit no matta what, and i hate that! lol....Iono man, sumtimes i feel like their aint a lane 4 me in this music shit. Wat pisses me off the most is the fact that I work SOO hard. Like i breath this music shit. So now when I have ppl tell me my shit is good, i guess i gotta second guess em now. Shit fucks me up and im so lost.....I wanna keep doin it, but i have ppl except me 4 wat i am and dats a brilliant artist. i stick 2 myself and i do me. i make the type of music i like 2 make, and i make ppl relate. I was boppin Jean Grae earlier and she had a line "They dont like the way I flow, she needs more emotion tho.." and I was thinkin damn! Dats it!! I wanna keep doin dis shit but iono. Iono if i have tough skin. I mean yall see what happened 2 Kid Cudi. Niggas hate on him 4 NO reason, and dat damn near made him wanna quit tha game. I'm not even big yet, and I'm already feelin the effects. Not sayin my friend is hatin, but I think she was hearin sumtin else. Cuz niggas i dont even know tell me my shit is good. Like dont know AT ALL. So iono man. Shit really hurts tho, and iono what 2 do....

No comments:

Post a Comment