Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm sorry.....

I kno its been awhile since I been on here. School is fuckin insane, but that dont mean shit. I should be on here atleast erre otha day puttin new shit up, but u know how that goes. School is kickin my ass royally, but I'm goin 2 Florida next week so ill have time 2 chill and update yall regularly....Basically im still pushin da Words.Rhythms.And.Vibes disk. I don't bump it no more, jus cuz i dont listen 2 my own music dat much after da first 2 weeks i release it 2 da world, but i still fux wit it doe, cuz its my most creative cd 2 date. I'm workin on a new 1 right now tho, and i think i mite fuck around and top myself. I'm jus really into this poetry type shit, and I'm of course not listenin 2 da same music i used 2. I'm seein more shit, and exposin myself 2 new types of music and new types of ppl, and knowledge which is wonderful to an artist who wants to tap into every possible market of music outside of rap (i could really give a fuck about country, but i guess it wouldnt hurt lol)....But yea...I jus said fuck it 2 da regular style of music i was makin ova Winter Break. I kno wat type of artist i am now, and i kno wat type of shit im supposed 2 b makin. I'm a poet, and my shit should include the vibes that poetry brings. Usin different beats and jus gettin those vibes dat make u think, chill, smoke 2( i dont smoke....it aint my thing.. i like 2 keep a clear head at all times...), and make love 2 ya lady 2! lol...I dont really care about my shit gettin played in clubs, unless its like a grown folks club or sumtin. I make music for the love of it..Of course i want ppl 2 accept it, but honestly i havent made enuff money off dis shit 2 make it so i could officially say this is my job. I want it 2 b sumday, but if not, I'd most likely still do it.....But wit dat bein said....GIVE A NIGGA A DEAL!! lol....I'll b puttin 2getha a press kit ova da break 2. Im tryna get sum shit out 2 sum indie labels soon....But in da meantime...I'll prolley be puttin da new single on myspace soon so check me out at: www.myspace.com/dabrickman12

(da URL is an oxymoron...lol) Check ya lata folks....Keep me in ya prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment