Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tryna find a balance....

I'm a firm believer in education. I believe every American, especially Black folks should have an education and a trade. When I say a trade I mean a side hustle (legal that is) or craft that could get them money unless their education fails, i mean face it, even Jesus was a carpenter....Anyways I'm starting 2 question this school shit. I'm at a pretty good university, but I dont like it here. Honestly, whenever I'm here, I'm depressed.....Severly Depressed...... I'm in love with music, and I have no idea what the hell I should do. I'm basically stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I'm not being creative or using my mind 2 do something artistic then I get real depressed and start thinking about fucked up shit. I understand Travis Mccoy alot better now, cause I read in an interview that he feels the same way when he isn't being creative. I wish all this shit could just go away 4ril. I dont understand why life should be this hard.. I kno decisions have 2 be made, bcuz almost every decision u make has an equal consequence but shit. Things just arent working out 4 me right now. I try 2 count my blessings but I cant be positive when Im trapped in this type of mental shell. Lord..Give me a sign. Music is me and I cant change that 4 anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment