Monday, December 22, 2008

New Shit...


So i decided to turn this blog into a showcase of my music. I hope you all like it. I've been workin on gettin dis shit started since 6 oclock this morning so work wit me lol. So me and my homies been havin a discussion on the new kanye album "808's and Heartbreak". I personally feel like the album is GENIUS, while my other homie thinks that it sucks. Iono wat he's smokin but I want no part of it lol. In my opinion Kanye has reached a peak creativity wise, and he is gonna have a hard time out doin this shit. Its just that hot and that genius. Yea he uses auto-tune but not in the same way that a T-Pain, or Lil Wayne, would do. He uses it to mask emotion but convey it in a more robotic way (if that makes anytype of sense) lol. Basically if u dont like that album u dont like music! STR8 UP!! Until next time!! Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment