Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Late Night Random Shit!

So im sittin here at my computer tired as hell but up like a muh fucka. Im thinkin about ALL this music i got that the world hasnt even heard yet. Im so shy that i have a hard time givin ppl my music, cuz ppl dont expect me 2 come from that type of angle, wen it comes to self expression. If i would push my shit out 2 the world more im sure i would have a music deal by now. Theres alotta wack niggas out nowadays and i kno that i would easily crush my competition. I feel like im Undergrounds underground. I make hot shit tho! i jus recorded a song that i wrote 2day called "For The Love of Money" its basically about the communities problems and how they are centered around dinero, and how ignorant pl that deal dope 4 the hell of it are. Well dats enuff 4 now. Im sleepy and im textin tryna get my cake on lol. Plus i gotta head 2 the barbershop in the mornin 2 get lined up nice 4 da Christmas dinner. See yall 2ma! Gudnite world and happy holidays 2 all!!

1 comment:

  1. lol...BOY! when will you get out of the shyness? Im givin you maybe a month then im comin for ya!!! and like Kanye said, they dont do it for money, they do it for the "glory". SMH

    ReplyDelete